2fly project offers a range of services exclusively thought for aeronautical companies and several of them are enforced by a software package called ej3000. Ej3000 is a management software realized by duesse software solutions through different synergies among aeronautical experts and informatics professionals, handing over the knowledge and the know-hows of our copious clients to enhance the software model definitions.
Ej3000 deals and resolves the many management aspects of aeronautical companies, from the operative issues to the commercial ones, as well as the most technical aspects linked to the aeronautical warehouse and to the aircrafts maintenance.
By using this product you will improve the organization of the information, optimize your work and reduce execution times; it also allows an immediate data access (local and/or remote) according to protection levels and predefined users through different tools, from pcs to mobile phones.
For a services company its own core business is the customer: ej3000 has an efficient data entry for anagrafic and operative customers’ management.
It allows information recording to organize the marketing phase with potential customers’ management, the contacts definition and the sort of the proposed offer.
It manages all the necessary information both during invoicing phase and in flight organization one, and annexed services such as catering, car rentals, stewardesses, etc.
In Ej3000 software has been created exclusively commercial condition boxes to apply to the clients, can also be inserted price lists and all the variables that may occur during the creation of a commercial document: estimates, options and confirmations for the automatic calculation of the customized price of the freight and the services.
Different single freight price calculations are available: from the reductions based on flight hours to the calculation linked to prepaid flight contracts with a guaranteed minimum on the value or on the hours and much more.
Some of Ej3000’s special functions:
- Customers anagrafic management
- Taylor-made contracts definition
- Customized offered services fare chart (client/aircraft/airport)
- Estimates, options and confirmations with automatic evaluation and comparison
- Airports, handlings and hotels database
- Flown statistics:
- Periodical flown print, customizable for aircraft/pilot/freight
- Tp prints with total amounts for aircraft and for pilot, according to enac guideline
- Active flights with highlight for the flights with no passengers
- Synthetic summary with comparison between chosen period and solar year
- Flown for typology: owning – trading
- National and international flown
- Comparison with the previous year, month by month
Ej3000 allows organizing air transportation service both commercially and effectively.
The operative activity happens through using an interactive calendar that, in addition to provide an effective control tool, automatically allows the necessary documentation to organize flight and crews. All the operators can interact and have an automatic and complete overview of the available resources, both for the crew and for the aircrafts. A check list integrated system allows a total control on the flight organization status.
Some product functions:
- Airport habilitation status control
- Pilots service record control and planning
- Creation and management of flight necessary documentation: airport and flights information, handling and hotel announcement through fax or email
- Services reservation: passengers or crew car rental, hotel, catering and passport control
- Web publication: calendar data export on htlm pages and publication on a web site at registered users’ disposal (e.g. pilots and/or clients) that are allowed to access to read-only information.
- Ets – co2 emission calculation: the reports that can be printed through the software allows to fill out quickly the European commission form to fulfill the eu directive 2003/87/ce, modified by 2004/101/ce and 2008/101/ce directives, (called “ets system community directive”) that impose to the air operators involved in the European greenhouse gases quota exchange system (the community ets) to control and notify its same emissions and the data concerning the tons per kilometer.
These attachments are created:
- Calculation of co2 emissions per flight;
- Calculation of tons per kilometer;
- Calculation of co2 emissions per route departure and arrival in the same eu member state;
- Calculation of co2 emissions per flight with departure in eu state and arrival in another eu member state or third country
- Calculation of co2 emissions per route with departure in third country and arrival in eu state
Companies operating in the aeronautical sector have specific management requirements, ej3000 inventory module allows you to streamline inventory management, precisely track every movement and monitor the prices and costs of goods and services by carefully following the laws in force in the aeronautical field.
The search of the optimization of the operating costs, without penalizing the quality and efficiency, represents an increasingly competitive factor for companies. Ej3000 becomes an indispensable tool for those who want to organize their stock according to a strategic preventive vision.
- Multi-inventory management;
- Alternate management;
- Safety stock;
- Orders management with open orders supervising
- Load and discharge management through bar code readers
- Tools management
- Distribution of shipping costs
- Commitment management
- Deadlines management
- Conformity declaration
- Digital signatures for handling responsible
- Inefficient management
- f.i.f.o. enhancement
The product solves many problems of technical maintenance by providing a powerful tool to monitoring jobs’ status. All daily operations can be stored using a simple tool for data entry. The use of bar-code readers applied both to the material and to technicians allows the storage of information relating to a Work Report with all information correlated to limit the possibility of error at the minimum. Each activity provides manpower for the enhancement of the cost and the final sale price, the necessary documentation, the material used with automated loading and unloading. It also provides numerous reports to support the billing and the study of profit margins.
The program provides a complete management of scheduled maintenance activities with the creation of an historian. An initial frame allows you to store information on the characteristics of the intervention, type of maturity, type of inspection, etc.. providing the conditions for the determination of the next expiration date based on the data in ATL. The program integrates seamlessly with the CAMP and/or other similar products by taking encodings related to the work required.
Flight Time Limitation
2Fly also includes a specific FTL software integrated to pilots and flew programming module from ATL to Ej3000. The aim is to provide a tool to control the time of service of the flight staff both in the process of programming and in the analysis of the activities; FTL is a powerful software but flexible and adaptable to every company standards.
For the calculations shown in the algorithms and the exploitation of the fields and the Alert, reference was made to the EASA regulations.
The program is a complete tool for managing the activities of the flight school. It allows you to build various models of courses with the flight task and objectives of every single mission. Manages the personal data of students, instructors, aircraft, fuel providers and airports. It has an electronic ATL system at the base of each calculation algorithm of activities monitoring. Constantly updates the student status both from school point of view that from the administrative one, and full automatic billing functions for calculating the excise duty on fuel. Generate prints such as course calendar, log books, registers, operational flight excerpt, statistics flown for the administration.
In collaboration with third degree qualified experts and in accordance with existing regulations and law provisions we supply a service that provides for usage licenses for a specific software for the registration of flights made by the flight personnel with:
• ICAO airport code
• ICAO airport destination
• Date of flight execution
• Time of climb to reach cruise level when the wheels come off the ground
• Time interval in which it keeps cruise level
• Descent time from when you leave cruise level until it touches the ground
• Cruising level.
These data are analyzed automatically by a specific calculation software, the “CARI” also recognized by the authorities, created by the Civil Aerospace Medical Institute which belongs to the FAA; it is a free software that calculates the effective dose of cosmic radiation absorbed. These values are stored to complete the above-mentioned registration, building a database of all personnel, with recording of journey and the dose given for each leg. The E.Q. third-degree prints validates the communication of doses allocated to each operator and also provides to establish the “Qualified Expert Register ” and to communicate the doses attributed with information organization flow to the competent physician.
The program provides a function for the automatic creation of flew invoices.
The bill generated reports a series of descriptions of the type of sold service with a list of the services and sections made and the amount calculated on the basis of the VAT system defined. The tax calculation is done automatically, taking into account the type of flight and the individual journeys through an algorithm specifically designed to meet law requirements. Invoices are automatically recorded in the accounting module Amico3000 or in third parties account modules.
ITALIAN PASSENGER TAXES
The program, taking the data from the ATL, automatically generates the printing of Italian taxes, customer by customer, from date to date; it also automatically generates a file format that allows CBI to conduct an home banking operation for data insertion of Italian passengers’ fees (MODEL F24).
FRENCH TAXES – CIVIL AVIATION, SOLIDARITY AND NOISE
The program, reading data from ATL, automatically generates a print that reports all data to be entered in the forms sent by the French authorities.